Monday, November 15, 2021

Anniversary getaway

 7 years of wedded bliss! (and a little real life thrown in there too)

Doug and I were able to go out for dinner on our real anniversary, and a couple weekends later my parents watched the kids for a night so we could go away overnight. We stayed at a little airbnb right on the St. Clair river. We did have to take Lucy as she's a breast-milk baby, but she's still pretty portable. We had a very nice dinner at The Marine City Fish Company. Here I am with my cajun filet medallions. 


Watching the freighters go by from our airbnb, and the next morning during our breakfast at the Rivera restaurant. 







It was cold! And a little drizzly. So we didn't do much outdoors, but they had a cute downtown area and Lucy slept the whole time while we went in stores, shopped, and went to a cafe. Then back to pick up our kiddos and dinner with my parents. It was a good weekend. 


Haha, there's no one else I'd rather have by my side 💓



No comments:

Post a Comment