Thursday, July 29, 2021

summer days

We've really been enjoying having cousins in town visiting. August and Jeanie spent the night at Grandma's the night before I had to work a couple times and then had fun days playing with cousins and excursions to the library. 





He's constantly following cousin Molina around, "she's my best friend" 💓 (playing with the costumes bin).

We all took a day and went to Frankenmuth:











We went on a fun little boat ride, never had done that before. My fam skipped out on the chicken dinner and headed home for me to work again the next day, but it was a fun little day trip.

And they had another night at Grandma's and another cousins day while I was at work yesterday. I was happy to get these pictures while I was working, it looked like everyone was having fun :)






Today they are coming over for some splash pad fun and just a few days left together! 


No comments:

Post a Comment