Thursday, July 2, 2020

More summertime

Introducing my first zucchini!! After 4 years, finally. Along with 2 cukes.


Summertime means playdates. 

We went to our friends farm (aka house in the country), Liz and her boys were there too so we had a yard full of kids. There were kittens and chickens and cookies, oh my. (She's mid-kitchen reno, hence the floor picnic)




Me & my girl


Doug's brother and his kids were in town so we saw them and went to a park together. 






Homemade popsicles!




On Sunday Doug was gone all afternoon ship-wreck diving with his buddy so I met my parents at a nearby park. 



And then Monday I took the kids to my sister's apt pool. It was COLD! It would've been nice to float around kid free with her talking and sunning, but the kids still need so much attention. Maybe in a few years!



This girl is getting so big.


I love (most of the time ;)) being home with my babies. 


So the latest facebook ad purchase was a flop. there was the video of this huge airplane that was 10 feet long and looked like 3-5 feet wide and when you threw it over your head it would glide through the air. It was really cool. So Doug got all excited and bought it and months later we finally got it and it's this limp noodle of a thing, it is 10 feet long, but it doesn't even glide. Bummer! When I came home from work last night I pulled in to see Jeanie "riding it", it was funny, but we're bummed its not at all as advertised! Plane pool float toy I guess?




This morning garden watering and playing in our little yard pool.





So cute. 



No comments:

Post a Comment