Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Summertime

Having Doug still working from home means he occasionally uses his 30 minute lunch break to do something with us. This day it was a little hike into the park behind our neighborhood.



Dirty face and an armful of pinecones.


Building tall towers and loving life.


Picked up a sprinkler mat at Aldi. 


If only hose water wasn't so cold! They liked it though.

Went to pick strawberries with my sister and mom.


August enjoyed picking berries out of our baskets and eating them :)


Hot day!


Lots of berries, ate some fresh, and froze a lot for smoothies. Mom and Elizabeth made theirs into jam. 

Dinner and a play date at a friends.


Jeanie watching.


He commandeered the Jeep.


Last summer Doug's parents got us this little kiddie pool, and we set it up this summer. 


I was working on Father's day, so yesterday my parents (and Elizabeth) came over and we had a nice Father's day dinner. 

This girl and her daddy.


Sword-fighting with Grandpa.


That smile!



Another dad and his girls.


Today we're playing at home.


And making cookies to take to a play date on Thursday. 

(he does have more than 1 short sleeved shirt, although it doesn't seem like it, lol!)

relevant:
I'm trying to read a chapter in my Bible first thing before I get out of bed, doesn't happen everyday, but I'm trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment