Monday, May 18, 2020

party and poison ivy


Pigtails!!!

This weekend we celebrated this little girl turning one. I had already sent out the invites before the Governor extended stay at home, again, so too bad. It was outside and socially distanced so low-risk.



Happy girl.


Big brother partied so hard he fell asleep under his chair later during his quiet time. 

I finished planting in my garden. I had gotten this topsy turvy tomato plant grower as a gift back in 2007 (according to the gift receipt) and I'm finally using it! I'm excited to see if it will work. I have had good luck growing grape tomatoes, but not with regular tomatoes, so we shall see.



Strawberries growing, and planted 2 cucumber plants, one yellow pepper, and one zucchini. I have yet to grow a successful zucchini, so my hopes are quite low.


Sweet August picked me some flowers <3


Bike rides :)



Mmmmm watermelon season is coming


Snuggling this morning


Last Tuesday we were working outside and planting in the garden and I was working clearing some vines in a wooded area in our yard... Wednesday night I woke up in the middle of the night scratching myself and I STILL have this, what I am assuming, is poison ivy. I don't really know because it's not open and weeping but it's all over my arms, flank, and on both thighs. Doug got me a $37 cream that worked better than this cream my mom gave me, but it's still so itchy :(


The swelling in the forearm has gone down a little, it was so swollen the wrist area was as wide as the forearm area and it hurt! It doesn't help that the dermatologist has super limited hours now, guess I'm on my own. I hope it resolves soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment