Tuesday, May 12, 2020

outdoor 'adventures'


We enjoyed a sunny walk to the park the other day.


Wheee!


Yee-ha!


We went to the flower store to get flowers for Doug's mom for mother's day and we saw these HUGE peonies. So I am now the proud owner of a 'peony tree' :)


Our homeschooling lesson this week, Jesus calling his 12 disciples.


Added compost to my garden beds and more cedar chips in the path. The strawberries are already flowering from surviving the winter. Doug made me a mobile of CDs to hopefully scare the birds away. And today I planted beets and lettuce seeds.


This sweetie is starting to walk.


There has been so much generosity from the community for frontline workers. Doug entered my name to some place that was giving away a free skincare kit and it came today. It is nice stuff! Eye repair gel, charcoal cleanser, 2 different masks. It was very generous. Thank you #skincarepackage! I've also gotten so many free meals at work from restaurants delivering and even a local church bought orchids for us all. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment