Monday, December 30, 2019

Christmas

Some pics from our Christmas festivities
Elves at the annual Elf party (Jeanie's face, lol!)
Doug and I went on a date to see Mannheim Steamroller, it was awesome I loved it. Bought a new dress. Fun date night. We almost never go on dates and this month we had 3!
Christmas:
Got Doug some kangaroo runner shoes for Christmas, I hope he has fun and doesn't break anything!
That evening we had my parents and sister and brother-in-law over for dinner and games after the kids went down.
Thanks for making my new hat Aunt Elizabeth!
We played this new game Quelf, it was crazy and pretty fun.
The next day made a gingerbread house with August, aka spent the entire time trying to keep him from eating all the toppings.
And in the evening we had dinner at Doug's parents with his brother. It was a very nice Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment