Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Labor Day weekend

Labor Day weekend was truly laborious for me as I spent 3 days in a row at work. I had dreaded this all year as I hate working even two in a row and with the baby, but it was my scheduled weekend to work and my scheduled holiday so no way around it. It ended up being not too bad, kinda slow, and the days flanking the weekend were good.
Friday we went and had dinner and lake fun with friends. I got to go wakeboarding again, I loved it.
My lakehouse dreams were renewed...
We had a gender reveal cake for Liz, baby boy #3!! Liz actually let me listen to the voicemail from the doctor before she did - so I knew first! :) I called Doug and said "guess what" and he says what does it have to do with, and I said a baby, and then he said "you're not pregnant are you!?!" He was relieved to know I wasn't.
Who wouldn't want another little face like this?!?
This boy was happy as could be playing in the sand
< 3 days at work with Doug holding down the fort >
Then today they finally started digging at my parent's new build so we went to take a look. The guy did two or three scoops and then took a lunch break, haha. Might be a loooong build!
Then we 'harvested' from my garden, besides the roma tomato and one orange one I ate, August ate them all!
I'm happy there are a few veggies he will eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment