Monday, September 16, 2019

around the house

Some things going on around our house:
Scraped, sanded, and re-painted the chipping paint around our door frame and got a new wreath.
Trying to teach August how to ride his balance bike, he was not interested. But yesterday we went to my cousins and he was zooming around on his second-cousins' balance bike, so maybe he'll be into his now??
Video won't work, but he loves to help me sort the silverware. Starting the chores already! :)
Baby girl growing so fast.
Before church exercise with mom.
Sometimes at church there is a little photo shoot area set up, who knows why, but I helped myself and got these great shots of my handsome little man!
Then we headed over to my cousin's house to play and have supper. She is blessed to have 6 children. All home-schooled and love God and just such a wholesome, musically talented, happy family. The kids played for hours outside, I love it since I'm mostly boring stay-inside mom (besides going for walks). I loved August getting all the fresh air.
Why yes I can eat a cookie with one hand and mow with the other.
Who knew scooping handfuls of sand into a little digger could be so fun.
These little piggies are going to market soon, waaaaah. Not everything on the farm is happy! But at least they know where their meat comes from and had happy lives, so that is good.
We had nice talks and the kids played, we ate delicious chili and fresh baked bread and got send home with leftovers, a jar of honey (they are beekeepers too!), and a jar of sourdough starter to start my own baking :)
It was a good weekend. This morning it was off to the post office and then getting a couple things at TJ Maxx with my babies. It is so hard to get out of the house with two. I woke up before 7 and still couldn't make it out the door before 10:30 between breakfasts for everyone, nursing, pumping, waiting for naps to finish, multiple diaper changes, etc, it just is so frustrating! Love my sweet babes though, they do make life more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment