Wednesday, May 8, 2013

love lately

Haha, these made me laugh (from failblog.org)
I like that sweet little cactus one, although I don't really believe it, there are many amazing women, I even know some myself, that haven't found anyone to share the rest of their lives with. And even as my counselor so heartbreakingly honestly told me, "you could get divorced again and again". Gee thanks! But keeping it real I guess. As I know too well now, I can only control me and my decisions.
I really like this saying

2 comments:

  1. Ok that first image made me literally laugh out loud! And I absolutely love the last quote!

    I pray you find that kind of love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Lindsey, we'll see- I'll just keep trusting God one day at a time and see what He has for me!

      Delete