Friday, December 29, 2023

Christmas festivities

Our friend's annual Elf party, a lot of last minute sickness cancellations this year, here are the elves that were there, growing up!





Went to a Nativity play and outdoor activities with my parents.


Took my kids to a ornament craft making event at the library. 


Holding my baby niece Rose at my parent's Christmas choir concert.


August at school (it was pizza and pajamas day)


It was my turn to work Christmas this year, so I worked my weekend Saturday, Sunday, and then Christmas. I missed my family, but we had potlucks everyday with my co-workers, and saw Doug's family on Friday and my family on Tuesday, so it was kind of interesting to spread it out like that. 


Christmas songs on the piano





August had 2+ weeks off school, and we took a break from Jeanie's homeschool program too, and have been having lots of free play at home, library books, sorting old and new toys (my job!), and playdates and it's been a nice break. 

1 comment: