Friday, November 25, 2022

Election results

Lately I've been having so many things that I've actually wanted to blog about, but still of course, so little time to do so. I found out I could start a blog post on my phone, but then couldn't add photos, sooo ultimately not helpful. Anyway, this was weeks ago now, but still gonna post:


Wow, I feel so sad about the election results in Michigan. I read this today posted by a local pregnancy center we support financially and it just really hits home. I will have to keep reading that to remind myself over and over because in it - it just feels so hopeless. But this is not His ending. And He is still on His throne. 

This was posted by a local pregnancy center we support the morning after the election and it gave such peace. 

Throughout Scripture God tells us that He is in charge. In fact He tells us that He knows the end from the beginning. Last night He was neither surprised nor defeated. Today we will go on serving our Lord, just like yesterday. tim

Praying for the future of our state and country!

No comments:

Post a Comment