Monday, November 25, 2019

life lately

Doesn't everyone cook with a skeleton arm on their counter?
5 year anniversary date!
I call this her supermodel pose
Starbucks was so needed this day at work.
Nobody puts August in his toy cabinet!
New baskets for our new tv stand (soon to come new tv- how can we part with our built-in dvd/vcr set up you must be wondering?!?) I actually don't mind our old tv. It works perfectly for me doing my exercise dvds and we mostly watch stuff on our laptop anyway if we want to watch a movie. I only ever turn the tv on to watch the Bachelor! :)
Fashion statement.
We stumbled upon the Cinnabon recipe and Elizabeth came over and we made 3 batches, one with butter (the best one), one with coconut oil (the bottoms burned), and one with gluten free flour (need I say it, the waste of ingredients batch)
Oh yeah, frost it baby!
My first, very tame, charcuterie board when we had a couple of Doug's friends over.
She was gifted new mittens handmade from a neighbor, no more big-brothers-sock hands!
He was very excited Sandy was up and running at the grocery store. "Hey everybody! It's working!!!" Very cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment