Monday, May 13, 2019

monthly recap

What a month! Baby girl is one month today already, and it has been busy. Some of the big things:
First bath!
First Easter!
This little hat I got in Peru back in 2009, and just saved away for a little wanted baby someday.
I'm pretty sure this was his first ice-cream cone all to himself!
Big brother turned 2.5, so fast!!!
Her little onesie was the one we bought for the gender reveal for ourselves, when we found out she was a girl <3
Like big brother, she also has a heart murmur. Had to go to a cardiologist to get an EKG and 2D echo, thankfully all normal findings. Praise God!
I made this sunbonnet for my neighbor's little girl and she gave it back to me :)
Baby Jeanie meets her namesake, my college friend Jeannie.
August's room got a little updating, I bought and framed this super sweet Etsy print about treasuring your children. Makes me tear up. And we hung his banner of him from birth to 11 months.
I love his room, we are still planning on the kids sharing several months from now, but he still has his own for now.
My matching jammies photo shoot didn't turn out as I planned, and both kids are almost too big for them!
My cousin got married last weekend, a couple family shots:
4 generations! Spanning 1 month to 98 years old!
our family (minus my siblings)
Big brother playing in her swing.
Ok, got to go, kids needing attention :)

No comments:

Post a Comment